AWE Arts, Wellbeing and Enterprise
Performing Arts - Drama, Dance & Music
"The stage is not merely the meeting place of all the arts, but is also the return of art to life." - Oscar Wilde
Click DRAMA to view what your child is learning throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Click DANCE to view what your child is learning throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Click MUSIC to view what your child is learning throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Performing Arts Teachers:
- Jonathan Perkins (Subject Lead Drama) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francesca Martin (Subject Lead Dance) email@example.com
- Affolake Lewis (Dance Instructor)
- David Mastrocola (Subject Lead Music) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russell Scagell (Music and Performing Arts)
- Bob Mace (Drums, Percussion)
- John Wines (Guitar electric & acoustic, Ukulele, and Bass)
- Nicky Ashford (Singing)
- Katerina Fox (Flute, Piano, Clarinet, Violin)
Art, Design and Photography
"Creativity takes courage." - Henri Matisse
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Art, Design and Photography throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
Art and Photography Teachers:
- Lynne Lamonde (Subject Lead Art & Photography) - email@example.com
- Caroline Surman (Art)
- Jenny Young (Art and Media)
Physical and Outdoor Education
"There's winning and there's losing and in life both will happen. What is never acceptable is quitting." - Magic Johnson
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in PE & Outdoor Education throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- @PEBourneacademy - follow the Sports Department on Twitter for up to date news and events.
- www.facebook.com/Outdoor-Education-at-The-Bourne-Academy.com - follow Outdoor Education on Facebook.