The Bourne Academy
Dorset BH10 5HS
01202 528554 - Main Switchboard is open from 8.20am (however you may leave a message prior to this time, which will be passed on to the relevant member of staff).
Reception: (Open from 8.20am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday)
- If teachers are unavailable due to teaching, please leave a message with Reception. They will email your message directly to them.
- Tel: 01202 528554
- Fax: 01202 524147
- Email: email@example.com
All our facilities have direct access from the car park and are suitable for disabled access. There are 80 car parking spaces (4 disabled) in the internal car park and 46 spaces in the pick up/drop off car park situated at the front of the Academy.
- Mr Mark Avoth
- 01202 528554
- Mrs Duffy - Student Support Officer
- Direct telephone number - 01202 636996 or Academy Switchboard - 01202 528554 extn 222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Harrison (Lead), Mrs Beer, Mrs Franklin, Mr St John
- Tel: 01202 528554 - In an emergency please contact the police (tel: 999) or Children's Social Care at Bournemouth Council on 01202 458101 (office hours 8.30am to 5.00pm). At all other times you should contact the out of hours service on 01202 657279.
Special Educational Needs (SEN):
- Mrs Al-Jassar/Mrs Betteridge - SEND Coordinators
- Tel: 01202 528554 extn 267
- Email: email@example.com
- Mrs Duffy (In year general admissions) - Admissions Officer
- Tel: 01202 528554 extn 222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary School Transition Admissions and Appeals:
- Miss Dawson
- Tel: 01202 528554 extn 244
- Email: email@example.com
- Mrs Turner - Finance Manager
- Tel: 01202 528554
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Taafe - Head of 6th Form
- Tel: 01202 528554 extn 289
- Email: email@example.com
Chair of Governors:
- Mr Richard Knott If you would like to contact the Chairman, please write to him at the main Academy address above.
How to find us on Google Maps:
Where is Bournemouth? http://goo.gl/maps/tdDr1
Where is The Bourne Academy? http://goo.gl/maps/dSoFy