Here at The Bourne Academy, many opportunities are on offer to students to discover which destination they want to take. Mentors from education and business are available to help guide students on the correct path to their chosen career.
This year, all students from the Class of 2016 achieved their first choice university, apprenticeship or employment. Here is a selection of their destinations:
- OWEN B. - studying Outdoor Adventure at The John Moores University, Liverpool.
- BEN L. - studying Sport at Brighton university, Sussex.
- ALEXANDER R. - studying Outdoor Adventure at Marjon University, Plymouth.
- BEN S. - studying Sport at Brighton University, Sussex.
- AMBER D. - studying at Arts University, Bournemouth.
- DANNY D. - studying Product Design at Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- EMILY M. - studying Outdoor Adventure at Worcester University.
- KYLE Y. - studying Outdoor Adventure at Marjon University, Plymouth.
- Javier - received a scholarship to Canford School.
- 65 of our students went on to study at Bournemouth & Poole College,
- SUMMER B. - apprenticeship in Childcare
- HUGO B. - apprenticeship with Sunseeker
- SOPHIE E. - apprenticeship with Land & Wave
- MAX A. - apprenticeship with Cobham Plc
- SOPHIE E. - apprenticeship with JP Morgan
- PETER A. - apprenticeship with WG Jones Engineering
- PEBBLES B. - Traineeship with BCHA
- JORDAN M. - working at Pavilion Dance South West
- ANDREW C. - working at Butterfly Conservation
(The above information is correct as at Summer 2016)
Head of Careers, Employability and Enterprise.