Introduction & Details
Your Parent Voice Team key members are:
|Caroline Gobell||Academy Representative|
|Lisse Burbidge||Vice Chair and Academy Representative|
|Tom Peacock||Academy Representative|
During the year we organise fun events for students, parents and carers to raise funds for the Academy and raise the profile of the Academy within the wider community.
The Parent Voice Team has two functions:
- To work with students, parents/carers and the Academy to improve two way communication
- To organise fun events to raise funds for specific Academy projects and equipment, as well as to raise the profile of the Academy in the wider community. Currently funds are being raised for tiered seating and science/IT equipment.
To contact us, either leave a message with the Academy Reception on 01202 528554 or email email@example.com.
Parent Voice is now on Facebook sharing news and future fundraising events. Please look us up and give us a - http://www.facebook.com/Bourne-Academy-Parent-Voice-Team
PVT Meeting Dates:
Meetings are held in the boardroom and start at 5.30pm. Dates are as follows:
- Wednesday 8 November 2017
- Wednesday 10 January 2018
- Wednesday 21st Feburary 2018
The first part of each PVT meeting is reserved for parents/carers to raise issues they would like to discuss and we are very pleased to welcome you, whether you want to become a regular member or just pop in now and again. To further encourage our parent/carers to attend these valuable evenings, Academy students will be allowed to use one of the side rooms (unsupervised) for quiet study/social time.
The Parent Voice Team also attend the Parent/Carer/Teacher Consultation Evenings and are available to discuss any issues you may wish to raise with them. Parents are also asked to complete a 'feedback questionnaire' and are given a free raffle ticket to win a hamper.
Minutes of PVT Meetings: