Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM).
“I am thankful to all those who said ‘No’. It’s because of them I did it myself” - Albert Einstein
Click HERE to view what your child will be learning in Science throughout Key stages 3, 4 and 5.
- Imogen Gater (Subject Lead Science) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Fry (Lead Practitioner Science)
- Nick Hanlon-Brooks
- Hisham Kalim
- Sarah Smith
ICT & Computer Science
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in ICT and Computer Science
- Dan Orme email@example.com
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Business Studies
“Manufacturing is more than just putting parts together. It’s coming up with ideas, testing principles and perfecting the engineering, as well as final assembly.” - James Dyson
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Engineering throughout Keystages 3, 4 and 5.
- Mike Dunn (Director of Engineering) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Harpham Gist (2nd in TED)
- Sharon McCarthy
- Keith Bichard
“The understanding of mathematics is necessary for a sound grasp of ethics.” - Socrates
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Maths throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- Richard Grinyer (Director of Maths & Entitlement) email@example.com
- Aaron Markar (Lead Practitioner Maths)
- Mark Goddard (Assistant Subject Lead Mathematics)
- Dana Omar
- Phillip Warman
- Matthew Palaczky
- Ruth Milburn