Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM).
“I am thankful to all those who said ‘No’. It’s because of them I did it myself” - Albert Einstein
Click HERE to view what your child will be learning in Science throughout Key stages 3, 4 and 5.
- Imogen Gater (Subject Lead Science) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jon Fry (Lead Practitioner Science)
- Nick Hanlon-Brooks
- Hisham Kalim
- Sarah Smith
ICT & Computer Science
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in ICT and Computer Science
- Dan Orme email@example.com
“Manufacturing is more than just putting parts together. It’s coming up with ideas, testing principles and perfecting the engineering, as well as final assembly.” - James Dyson
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Engineering throughout Keystages 3, 4 and 5.
- Mike Dunn (Director of Engineering) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Harpham Gist (2nd in TED)
- Sharon McCarthy
- Keith Bichard
“The understanding of mathematics is necessary for a sound grasp of ethics.” - Socrates
Click HERE to view what your child is learning in Maths throughout Key Stages 3, 4 and 5.
- Richard Grinyer (Director of Maths & Entitlement) email@example.com
- Aaron Markar (Lead Practitioner Maths)
- Mark Goddard (Assistant Subject Lead Mathematics)
- Dana Omar
- Phillip Warman
- Matthew Palaczky
- Ruth Milburn