For Student challenges during the Academy closure click HERE.
Guidance on Returning to The Bourne Academy in September 2020
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11
- Sixth Form
- Site & Zone Plan
- Student Behaviour Flow Chart
- Risk Assessment for September Opening
Supporting Your Child's Emotional Health
There are so many great sources of support for looking after your child's mental health, please see list below:
- For guidance from Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust click HERE.
- For further guidance from the Government, click HERE.
- For Advice from MindEd, click HERE.
- For further guidance from CAMHS, click HERE or to visit the CAMHS website, click HERE.
- For further guidance from Charlie Waller Memorial Trust, click HERE and advice to get children talking about their feelings click HERE.
- For further advice from Mental Health Org, click HERE.
- For advice from the NSPCC, click HERE.
- For advice from My Mind, Click HERE.
- For further guidance from The Children's Society, click HERE.
- Kooth COVID19 statistics.
Key Workers & Parents of Vulnerable Students Provision
An email has been sent to parents/carers who will have access to this provision.
For Information about safeguarding during school closure click HERE.
Show My Homework
If you do not have personal login details for SMHW, just click on the blue login tab on the right hand side of the home page. Then click on Homework at the bottom, you will be taken to the Show My Homework Access page, from here you can select your (child’s)year group, the subject you wish to look at, and/or your (child’s)teacher, here you will find homework set for you (your child) and the expected the completion date.
For information about how coronavirus will affect exams, click HERE.
Communications To Parents:
Academic year 2020-2021
- Single Case of COVID-19 13.11.20
- Updated Guidance On Wearing Face Coverings 1.10.20
- Advice To Parents Following Single COVID-19 Case 7.10.20
- Correction For Return Information (Year 9, 10 and 11's) 2.9.20
- Correction For Return Information (Year 8's) 2.9.20
- Returning To The Academy 02.9.20
Further information can be found on the Government website.