Open Evening & Admissions
If you think that you might be interested in joining our 6th Form 2019, we would encourage you to:
- Attend our Open Evening click HERE for information.
- Talk (or email if you are an external candidate) the staff in the areas that you want to study.
- Read all the information provided carefully. Course inserts sheets are found in our prospectus.
- Discuss your options with your parent/carer and staff at your school.
- Complete our application form and return it to the Academy as soon as possible.
- Admission criteria can be found within the course information.
Application forms to be returned to the Head of 6th Form as soon as possible. Interviews normally take place during January, with letters going out several weeks after. If you miss the deadline date, please contact the Mr Taafe, Head of 6th Form for further information and guidance.
When you apply, we will ask you to come to the Academy for a discussion about your application with a staff member. Those applying for the BTEC in Outdoor Adventure with Land and Wave will also be required to attend an assessed, off-site, practical day.
We may then make a conditional offer to you. This is likely to be dependent on how well you succeed in your GCSEs.
If you require further information please contact the Head of 6th Form, Mr Dean Taafe on 01202 528554 or email her at email@example.com