Supporting Positive Mental Health
Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
Worries about COVID-19 and being at school
We appreciate that this is a worrying time for students and their families. If you or your child are worried about COVID-19 or the prospect of schools reopening, you can speak to your childs Tutor or Head of House. Further support can be found at links below:
There are so many great sources of support for looking after your child's mental health, please see list below:
- UP in BCP
- What to do when you feel stressed
- Panic Attacks - What are they and how to manage them.
- Sleep Hygiene Tips
- For guidance from Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust click HERE.
- For further guidance from the Government, click HERE.
- For Advice from MindEd, click HERE.
- For further guidance from CAMHS, click HERE or to visit the CAMHS website, click HERE.
- For further guidance from Charlie Waller Memorial Trust, click HERE and advice to get children talking about their feelings click HERE.
- For further advice from Mental Health Org, click HERE.
- For advice from the NSPCC, click HERE.
- For advice from My Mind, Click HERE.
- For further guidance from The Children's Society, click HERE.
- Kooth COVID19 statistics.
- Head Space
- School Nursing Team
Resources from Dorset Mind: