We are now on Facebook please like and share.
'It is true that any event, to be successful, needs support from all quarters and we are getting a great one from the team at The Bourne Academy.'
Ajit - South of England Marathi Pariwar
We have a variety of indoor and outdoor areas available:
- The Hall - projector, seating up to 250 people
- Sports Hall and indoor sports classroom
- Conference Room - projector, seating up to16
- The Lawn - a covered outdoor area, ideal for corporate events and functions
- Dance Studio - sprung floor, full size mirrors to one wall, projector
- Drama Studio - lighting and sound desk, tiered seating
- Music Studio, Rehearsal Studios and Recording Studio
- Cookery classrooms x 2
- Media Suite
- Numerous learning areas - with whiteboards
- Pitches and athletics track
- Outdoor Education site including copse, lake and assault course
- All weather, floodlit Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- On site CCTV and security staff at all times
- 2 free car parks (total parking spaces 126, including 5 disabled)
- Disabled access to all facilities
We are very proud to be hosting various sports, and vocational clubs here at the Academy, please view our Community Clubs page for further information.
'The event was a great success and everyone loved the indoor lawn. It was perfect for a birthday party as the colours are so vibrant. Very spacious and easily fitted in a bouncy castle as well. Staff members were great. We would definitely book it again and I would recommend it to anyone.'
Ms Thomas - Birthday Party
'The warmth of the reception and the excellent facilities at The Bourne Academy made teaching such talented people from the Bournemouth area a real pleasure... nothing was too much trouble to the superb staff, who looked after us exceptionally well.'
Wayne Sleep - Dance Workshops
'It was an absolute pleasure working with the team at The Bourne Academy, they were extremely professional and nothing was too much for them. They even put a notice on the gates when the meeting was postponed, which I was extremely impressed with! I would recommend the venue for any business or social functions - the facilities are great.'
Cllr Nick Rose - EU Referendum Debate