The Bourne Academy is GOOD - Ofsted 2014
The Bourne Academy is a GOOD school and that is official.... As you are aware, Ofsted inspectors visited the Academy on 2nd and 3rd October 2014.
We are very proud to announce that Ofsted rated the Academy as a GOOD school in every area of its work.
Some key findings made by the inspectors were:
- Students make excellent progress in English
- Students' social, moral, spiritual and cultural development is strong
- The school provides a safe and harmonious environment for all students
- Students' behaviour is good both in and out of lessons
- Students and staff are proud to belong to the Academy
- The quality of teaching is consistently good with some outstanding teaching
To see our Ofsted Report in full, Please click HERE.