Here at The Bourne Academy we will develop literate, numerate, global citizens who ASPIRE and our curriculum is taught through the Academy Competencies:
- Physically Literate
- Independent Learners
- Emotionally Literate
Our Main Aims For Students Are:
- To have belief and a positive vision for themselves, their future and their school
- Be literate and able to communicate ideas clearly and confidently
- Think clearly and able to question, make decisions and solve problems
- Understand and apply engineering and design principles to make life better for people
- Be well prepared to participate in the community and as global citizens
Please click here, to see the outline of an Academy Day.
Please click here, for information about the Curriculum and click here for more information about Areas of Learning.