For Student challenges during the Academy closure click HERE.
There are so many great sources of support for looking after your childs mental health, please see list below:
- For guidance from Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust click HERE.
- For further guidance from the Government, click HERE.
- For Advice from MindEd, click HERE.
- For further guidance from CAMHS, click HERE or to visit the CAMHS website, click HERE.
- For further guidance from Charlie Waller Memorial Trust, click HERE and advice to get children talking about their feelings click HERE.
- For further advice from Mental Health Org, click HERE.
- For advice from the NSPCC, click HERE.
- For advice from My Mind, Click HERE.
- For further guidance from The Children's Society, click HERE.
- Kooth COVID19 statistics.
Key Workers & Parents of Vulnerable Students Provision
An email has been sent to parents/carers who will have access to this provision.
For Information about safeguarding during school closure click HERE.
Show My Homework
If you do not have personal login details for SMHW, just click on the blue login tab on the right hand side of the home page. Then click on Homework at the bottom, you will be taken to the Show My Homework Access page, from here you can select your (child’s)year group, the subject you wish to look at, and/or your (child’s)teacher, here you will find homework set for you (your child) and the expected the completion date.
For information about how coronavirus will affect exams, click HERE.
Communications To Parents:
- Uniform 16.7.2020
- Attendance & Punctuality 15.7.2020
- September Opening 2020 10.7.2020
- Uniform & Equipment 7.7.2020
- Virtual Tutor Meetings 3.7.2020 Attachment for the email
- Government guidance: children attending out-of-school settings 2.7.2020
- Free School Meals 26.6.2020
- Government Announcement 24.6.2020
- ChatHealth Messaging Service 22.6.2020 Attachments for this email
- July INSET Day Cancelled 16.6.2020
- Keyworker Parents & Carers 15.6.2020
- Year 12 Online learning 10.6.2020 Attachments: Microsoft Teams Guide, Mobile Microsoft Teams Guide & Online Learning Behaviour Guide
- Year 10 & 12 Return to Academy 3.6.2020
- Summer Term 2 2.6.2020
- Half Term Closure 20.5.20
- Recent Government Announcement Year 10 & 12 19.5.2020
- Recent Government Announcement 15.5.2020
- May Bank Holiday Update 7.5.2020
- Free School Meal voucher delivery update 5.5.2020
- Year 11 Prom 28.4.20
- Year 13 Summer Ball 28.4.20
- Year 13 Next Steps 20.4.20
- Reports Progresso App 20.4.20
- Welcome Back 20.4.20 Attachment for this email
- Year 11 & 13 Exams 16.4.20
- Message for Year 11 & 13 Parents/Carers 14.4.20 Attachment for this email
- Easter Message from Principal 3.4.20 Attachment for this email
- Free School Meals National Voucher Scheme 3.4.20 Attachment for this email
- Academy Update Coronavirus COVID19 30.3.20
- Year 10 Work Experience 30.3.20
- Year 10 & 12 30.3.20
- Year 11 & 13 25.3.20
- Free School Meals Update 23 March 2020
- 20 March 2020
- Key Workers 20 March 2020
- Key Workers - 19 March 2020
- Free School Meals - 19 March 2020
- 19 March 2020
- 18 March 2020
- 17 March 2020
- 16 March 2020
- 13 March 2020
- 12 March 2020
- 9 March 2020
- 5 March 2020
- 4 March 2020
- 26 February 2020
- 24 February 2020
Further information can be found on the Government website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-information-for-the-public