Free School Meals
You are eligible if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- An Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Universal Credit
- Support under Part V1 of the Immigrations & Asylum 1999
- Child Tax Credit, but only if your annual income is no more than £16,190 (June 2015)
- The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
What to do next...
Complete an application form (available from Bournemouth Council) and return to Student Support Team, Town Hall, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH2 6DY
You can apply for free school meals online. The Customer Service Team will tell you whether you can receive free meals within a week. They’ll also send a report to the school to let them know your children have qualified for free school meals.
Helping you to help us!
When applying for free school meals you are not only enabling your child to receive a balanced healthy meal at no cost to yourself every day, but you are assisting the Academy by adding to investment in its resources. It will also enable the Academy to access the Pupil Premium Grant, which must be spent to help eligible students reach their full potential, both academically and socially.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact the Customer Service Team on 01202 456223.