Sources of Support
Supporting Your Child's Emotional Health
Please find a PDF attached below, regarding a live forum topic calendar from online mental health community Kooth.
Kooth Live November Forums
Anti-Bullying Week takes places between 16 November and 20 November 2020.
There are so many great sources of support for looking after your child's mental health, please see list below:
- For guidance from Dorset Healthcare University NHS Foundation Trust click HERE.
- For further guidance from the Government, click HERE.
- For Advice from MindEd, click HERE.
- For further guidance from CAMHS, click HERE or to visit the CAMHS website, click HERE.
- For further guidance from Charlie Waller Memorial Trust, click HERE and advice to get children talking about their feelings click HERE.
- For further advice from Mental Health Org, click HERE.
- For advice from the NSPCC, click HERE.
- For advice from My Mind, Click HERE.
- For further guidance from The Children's Society, click HERE.
- Kooth COVID19 statistics.
- Click here to access a 'Kindness Matters' video from the Mental Health Foundation.