Bournemouth is located in South Dorset, with fabulous beaches to the south, the beautiful New Forest to the east and the rolling hills of Purbeck to the west. The Bourne Academy is based to the north of the town and has a good network of buses that service the area. The Bourne Academy welcomes students of all abilities and from all backgrounds. Staff take the time to get to know and understand each students, supporting them to do their very best. We believe that everyone is a learner and everyone is a teacher.
The Academy creates an ethos that promotes academic, vocational and personal development. Students receive regular constructive feedback which identifies clearer targets for improvement. Tracking and monitoring of progress has been designed to help students to improve and excel. It is an exciting time in the Academy’s development, with fantastic new buildings and state-of-the-art IT.
General Catering Assistant
The requirements of this role are:
- Experience of being a multi-skilled team member assisting where required, this role includes different elements of managing food preparation, serving and end of day clear downs.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Able to give examples of meeting set targets and standards.
- Ability to handle stock control and ordering.
- Experience of working in school catering advantageous, however full training will be given.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
Please send your CV for the attention of Paul Roney, Catering Manager
Closing Date for Applications is Thursday 14th November 2019