Virtual Challenge - Journey to Osiligi Obaya
We have launced an exciting new Academy challenge, a virtual 6040 mile journey from The Bourne Academy to The Bourne Academy teacher house in Kenya.
We would like all staff and students to join the challenge using whichever mode of transport you prefer, e.g. walking, running, kayaking, paddle boarding, cycling, to clock up your miles and help us complete this 6040 mile journey to our partner school!
Once you have chosen your mode of transport, please record the following:
- TBA House
- Mode of transport
- Any photos or videos you are happy to share.
Submit this information via email to Miss Holden: firstname.lastname@example.org
Badges will be issued to those who take part and prizes will be issued for:
- Longest distance
- Funniest fancy dress
- Most unusual mode of travel
- Best group effort – either distance or innovation
- Funniest anecdote
- Longest collective distance travelled by a TBA House.
This Challenge will take us on a Journey through the following countries:
- UK - Bournemouth to Poole Ferry Terminal reached in January 2021!
- Central African Republic
- South Sudan