Transition - Confirmed Place at TBA
We have set up a Facebook page for Parents and Carers of Year 7 starters for September 2021, like and follow us here to stay up to date.
Our student welcome booklet can be viewed, here.
Please complete a Student information record for your child and return to the Academy by Friday 9 July. If you require a printable copy, click here.
Transition Day Presentation:
- Letter 1 - March 2021
- Letter 2 - April 2021
- Letter 3 - June 2021 (Individual House allocation letters)
- Letter 4 - June 2021
- Letter 5 - July 2021
Steps to ASPIRE:
- AMBITION Competency Task 1: Year 6 Ambition letter to my 16-year old self
- SELF CONFIDENCE Competency Task 2: Self-Confidence Quiz. To access the quiz for Task 2 click here.
- PHYSICAL lITERACY Competency Task 3: My Journey to The Bourne Academy. To access Task 3 Questions click here.
- INDEPENDENCE Competency Task 4: Planting and growing tomatoes from seeds. For growing instructions click here. For a growing diary click here. To submit your photos click here.
- RESILIENCE Competency Task 5: Resilience Riddles. To access the task, click here.
Information for future students:
Details about Catering at the Academy can be found, here.
The Bourne Academy Reading Programme.
Meet the staff: