Transition - Confirmed Place at TBA
Transition day will be on Wednesday 30 June 2021
Information will be sent to parents/carers on Monday 21 June regarding the upcoming Transition Day and Evening (Wednesday 30 June). We are currently waiting for further guidance therefore we are unable to send more information at this time.
We have set up a Facebook page for Parents and Carers of Year 7 starters for September 2021, like and follow us here to stay up to date.
Our student welcome booklet can be viewed, here.
Steps to ASPIRE:
- AMBITION Competency Task 1: Year 6 Ambition letter to my 16-year old self
- SELF CONFIDENCE Competency Task 2: Self-Confidence Quiz. To access the quiz for Task 2 click here.
- PHYSICAL lITERACY Competency Task 3: My Journey to The Bourne Academy. To access Task 3 Questions click here.
- INDEPENDENCE Competency Task 4: Planting and growing tomatoes from seeds. For growing instructions click here. For a growing diary click here. To submit your photos click here.
- RESILIENCE Competency Task 5: Resilience Riddles. To access the task, click here.
Information for future students:
Details about Catering at the Academy can be found, here.
The Bourne Academy Reading Programme.
Meet the staff:
Summer camp letter & flyer below.